Being for interior doors, exterior doors, school doors, kindergarten doors, living room doors or security doors - fire protection is one of the most elementary functions in building projects. Because in case of a fire, the self-closing fire-protection doors may save lives, or at least reduce damage to the building. They safeguard fire sections and thus prevent the fire from spreading. To be able to reliably fulfil this function, door leaf, frame, hinges, lock, lever handles and closers are perfectly matched to each other and have been tested as a unit.
Schörghuber wooden doors with fire protection rating precisely match your requirements: being fire-resistant for 30 minutes (T30 doors), highly fire-resistant for 60 minutes (T60 doors), fire-resistant for 90 minutes (T90 doors) or fire-resistant for 120 minutes (T120 doors). Our fire-protection doors can also be combined with almost all other functions and our wide range of approvals covers almost all installation versions.
Do you need a special solution? That is no problem either. In individual cases, we will develop an individual fire-protection door for you with case-by-case approval. The special feature of the Schörghuber function doors is that you cannot see their functions at the first glance. Despite the fire-protection, your design requests have no limits. You therefore also have the full range when it comes to equipment options: various steel frames, wooden frames, aluminium frames, concealed fittings such as hinges and door closers or a large choice of surface finishes - every door is manufactured individually for you.
• T30 fire-protection doors, T60 fire-protection doors, T90 fire-protection doors, T120 fire-protection doors
• Single-leaf fire-protection doors and double-leaf fire-protection doors
• Acoustic rating as optional equipment with Rw = 32 dB to Rw = 50 dB
• Combination with smoke-protection, RC 2 to RC 4 break-in resistance, wet-room, damp-room, radiation-protection, climate class III and IV, bullet-resistance
• On request, as barrier-free version in accordance with DIN 18040
• Dimensions up to a nominal height of 3,500 mm, up to 4,500 mm with transom light or counter-rebated top panel.
• Flush-fitting vision panels, side parts and fixed glazing F30/F90
• Steel frames, aluminium frames, concealed aluminium frames Zeroline, stainless steel frames, wooden wrap-around frames, wooden profile frames without decorative rebate, wooden block frames, folded wooden frames, solid wooden frames
• Special solutions such as niche doors, XXL super size doors with wicket door, sliding doors, exterior doors, Slimline elements, double door systems, shaft doors