Showers and bathrooms in indoor swimming pools, sports halls and hospitals as well as wellness areas in hotels or public toilette and sanitary areas - almost all public buildings have utility areas where the interior equipment must be dimensioned for high humidity or permanent influence of water. Normal doors are unsuitable for this as they will be damaged when exposed to the permanent influence of water. To avoid trouble from the beginning, Schörghuber has developed wet-room doors just for this application. They withstand permanent moisture, extremely high humidity as well as frequent splash water and cleaning agents without any problem.
We consistently test the water-resistant doors according to DIN EN 16580. This enables us to ensure that our wet-room doors are not damaged, even if they are exposed to water for a longer period. They must be resistant against the normal influence of water as well as against aggressive floor and tile cleaning agents. Inlays, surface layers and edges of the wet-room doors are made of water-insensitive materials free of wood or wood composites. With the combination of an HPL laminate, the robust and easy-care PU edge as well as the corrosion-resistant fittings, the wet-room door is well equipped against moisture.
You want to have a wet-room door with additional functions: no problem, we can also provide you with the Schörghuber wet-room door in combination with fire-protection and smoke-protection. These certified T30 wet-room doors withstand the permanent influence of water and provide protection in event of fire. They have their own fire protection approval. Wet-room doors can also be equipped with an acoustic rating function of Rw,P = 32 dB.
• Single- and double-leaf wet-room doors
• Tested according to DIN EN 16580
• 42 mm and 50 mm door thickness
• Also in combination with T30 fire-protection and smoke-protection, acoustic rating up to Rw,P = 32 dB
• Can be combined with Schörghuber wet-room wrap-around frame without decorative rebate (appearance of a wooden wrap-around frame), stainless steel frames, aluminium frames, concealed aluminium frames Zeroline, steel frames
• Different vision panels
• Diverse HPL laminates
• Moulded PU edge in all RAL and NCS shades