The new wet room doors tested in accordance with DIN 16580 are made of timber and timber materials and are resistant to moisture due to their various features. They withstand short periods of humidity and exposure to moisture and are very resistant and durable thanks to their special design. The Schörghuber wet room door is used wherever there is repeated short-term high humidity, or some splashing or condensation.
We reliably test the moisture-resistant doors in accordance with DIN EN 16580. This is how we ensure that our wet room doors – even if they are exposed to water for a longer period of time – do not sustain any damage. They must withstand both normal water exposure and aggressive floor and tile cleaning products. The inlay, cover and edge of the wet room doors are made of moisture-resistant materials free of timber and timber materials. The combination of an HPL laminate, the robust and easy-care PU edge and the corrosion-resistant fittings means the wet room door is ideally equipped to resist wetness.
Do you want a wet room door with additional functions? Not a problem: the Schörghuber wet room door also comes in combination with fire protection and smoke protection. These certified T30 wet room doors withstand permanent exposure to moisture and protect in the event of fire. They have their own fire protection approval. Wet room doors can also be equipped with an acoustic insulation function of Rw,P = 32 dB.
- Free of timber and timber material
- Tested according to DIN EN 16580
- 42 mm and 50 mm door thickness
- Can also be implemented in combination with T30 fire protection and smoke protection, acoustic insulation, burglar protection and barrier-free functions
- Available in combination with the Schörghuber wet room profile frame or with the concealed Zeroline aluminium frame
- Optionally with transom light
- Surface finish: HPL laminates