The Zeroline function is suitable for virtually all areas of a construction project; it is the first concealed aluminium frame available on the market featuring a tested T30 fire protection function. The frame also meets requirements for smoke protection, acoustic insulation and break-in resistance as well as offering wet room suitability.
On average, at least one door in every residential unit is a glass door. With Zeroline glazing, this is now also possible in combination with a frame integrated in the wall. Combined with a glass door, the frame not only makes for a modern design, but also improves natural lighting and transparency in the living space.
- Application: construction and residential projects, offices and administrative buildings, schools, nurseries and hotels
- Functions: T30 fire protection, smoke protection, acoustic insulation Rw,P = 32, 37, 42 dB, break-in-resistant RC 2
- Version: single- and double-leaf
- Door thicknesses: 50 mm, 70 mm, 73 mm
- Optional extras: magnetic contact and latch contact, alarm contact element, electric strike, escape door opener, multiple-point locking, bottom seal