Interior doors are an important design element as they significantly influence the overall concept of the room. The demands on aesthetics and design are thus extremely high. The room is given an appealing and harmonious room concept only by the optimum matching of door, flooring and furniture. Similar colours and materials create a feeling of harmony; you can set strong contrasts with different colours. We recommend the Schörghuber solid-core doors as ideal interior doors. They are suitable for flats as well as for non-residential construction projects such as offices, administrative buildings or kindergartens. There, they are usually used as normal access doors in the indoor area.
Schörghuber solid-core doors are high-quality interior doors with a composite timber insert. The heavy-duty doors are characterised by a door leaf thickness of 42 mm or 50 mm. The door leaf basically comprises wood as well as wood composite materials and is perfectly suited for indoor areas. The middle layer is glued directly and without joint gap to the full surface with a surrounding laminated wood frame on 4 sides. This guarantees that the door leaf has an outstanding stability and has very high screw pull-out forces for fixing the fittings. Thanks to high-quality materials and our precise production, the door complies with the highest stress group 4 ("E" = extreme).
You decide yourself on the design and equipment of solid-core doors. For example, for the surface, we offer you a large selection of premium paint coatings, veneers, HPL laminates, Durat as well as a wide range of frame variants. In combination with our concealed aluminium frame Zeroline, the door is given a modern frameless appearance. Classic wooden frames or robust steel frames give the door a succinct style. Schörghuber solid-core doors are extremely robust and durable; they are suitable for high-quality residential and non-residential constructions.
• Single-leaf and double-leaf
• Concealed hinges
• Flush-fitting lever rose escutcheons
• Surfaces: Premium paint coatings, veneers, HPL laminates, Durat, CPL, white lacquer
• Vision panels, also flush-fitting
• Sliding doors running in the wall or in front of the wall
• Version as style doors, for example with profiling, increased thickness, panelling
• Room height, large dimensions possible
• Can be combined with many frame versions, for example "frameless" with concealed aluminium frames Zeroline, wooden wrap-around frames without decorative rebate or frames flush with the wall such as wooden block frames with aluminium edge recess.